Retrofit IMC package is designed as a replacement for the older IQ550 control system on Steeger USA machines built prior to 2007 (spare parts no longer manufactured for the IQ550). The new system is a “Plug & Play” design that will allow for the old control panel to be pulled out and replaced with new IMC system.
- Ability to use either Allen Bradley or B&R system components
- Table drive updated from AC motor to servo motor for better control of table speeds and positioning, increased max rpm of 400 or 800 ppm, and larger ppi range of 0 – 600
- HMI is 6” color touch screen
- Software capabilities include:
- Control of operator levels
- Stores up to 25 product recipes
- Capable of 25 variable braiding segments
- Capable of transitional segments
- Hardware expandable for Ethernet capabilities and additional I/O, for example adding data collection.
- Allows for ease of software customization on specific applications